Getting closer to the holidays, more stores will offer store coupons in their regular sales flyers. Here’s a summary of what was in the Spartanburg paper today:
- 15% off some departments at Sears
- 25% off entire purchase (including sales) and 40% off one item at Michael’s
- 20% off one item at Bed Bath and Beyond
- a page of Hardees coupons
- $10 gift card for every $75 spent at Toys R Us
- A Smartsource and Redplum coupon insert with multiple coupons each
- Rite Aid flyer with multiple coupons inside
- Walgreens flyer with multiple coupons inside
- Belk has a Monday only 20% off coupon and a 15% off sale purchases coupon
- Ulta (in the plaza with Old Navy) has multiple coupons in the flyer
- Shoe Carnival has $5.00 off your purchase of $39.98
- JoAnn has coupons for 20% off all craft items including sale and clearance – remember, don’t use this on the regular priced items because you can do better with a different 40%, 50%, or more coupon on regular price items! However this is a great deal for sale and clearance. In the same flyer, there is also a coupon for 40% off any regular price item and 60% off custom framing.
The manufacturer’s coupons, such as those you find in Redplum and Smartsource inserts, generally have an expiration date of 30 to 45 days from date of issue. The store coupons, like Walgreens and Rite-Aid, usually only last one week. The store coupons may say that they can only be used in that store, however, I’ve had no problem using them at Bi-Lo.
Prices changed today for Ingles, Target, CVS, Walgreens, and Rite-Aid. If you are keeping track on your Price Tracker, we’ll be updating with the deals of those stores. If you aren’t, I’ll be posting the update with the new price updates for One Year Stockpile – Personal Care items shortly.